Friday, July 26, 2013

Connected Hearts: Danice Akiyoshi

I am sharing this because a friend of mine, from back when I was in college wrote this book.....  Personally, I am skeptical, because I do not normally read Romance novels.... 

But as I received the following note from the author, Danice, I figured I might as well give it a go: 

"Dearest K,

I wanted to let you know that my first book, CONNECTED HEARTS, is now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

It's a spicy romance novel that centers around SISTERHOOD and friendship. Your influence in my life is splashed across the pages, and I want to say thank you for being such a good friend as we were growing up together.

I do not have the courage to make a broad announcement on facebook yet, but I wanted to let you know."

The fact that she wrote about me, is amazing... we use to have so much fun doing "stupid" stuff, that being a "Good Girl" I'd never have done otherwise!

Stay tune for a review.....


No comments:

Post a Comment